Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Well...she DID it! Autumn was just amazing!!! We had just a small "party" for her as she was brave enough to just have her hair shaved right off! Jeff went first, then grandpa, then Autumn! She just sat there, calm as ever and was ready to have it gone. I never would have thought it could have been that easy.

She is so cute! Her continued concern is that people may not know who she is, they will say, "who is that? It looks like Autumn's eyes and skin and legs, but maybe it's not Autumn". How one processes something so chaotic, especially a four year old, is something I will never comprehend.



8 comments:

  1. YAY! What a GOOD LOOKING crew! Autumn looks so beautiful with her fearless smile and fuzzy little head. BIG HUGS to the handsome & hairless Grandpa Ken and Papa Jeff! What a priceless, loving, and supportive memory for the whole family! You are all my heroes!

    Let Love Rule,
    Uncle Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Great picture too.
    Love to you all!
    Jacqui & Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks adorable! Looking forward to Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, that first picture is priceless and made me proud to know such a loving family. What a doll, no one could mistake that smile. I am so proud of all of you, take each day and continue to seize like you have been. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priceless pictures - and priceless smiles - you all look great - although Autumn is by far the cutest! Just gorgeous ♥ Her friends will still know who she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn rulez! I love it! Man I need to buck up and do the same! I think I will in her name! I just gotta make one call and zippo! So much love to the Cannon family!!!!
    Dylan and Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some days I wish I had the guts to shave my head!! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So brave and inspiring! You are the most awesome people! Keep up the love and nothing else will matter!
    hugs,
    Bran

    ReplyDelete