Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anticipation and anxiety barely begin to describe how my heart feels today. I just cannot seem to act completely normal. I am trying, especially at times like these, to be ever more present in each moment of each day since I don’t want to take anything for granted. Silly mundane things can potentially create negative responses throughout the day, so it can be challenging, but I am up for that challenge.

The girls are so very excited about Christmas and that has kept my focus on other things rather than just the end-of-chemo-what-next mumbo jumbo. I am so very happy for Autumn, so very delighted to be on a new path, one that includes more play dates and less worry!!! I know there will always be doubts rattling around in the back of my head, that is inevitable, however with each new day I will be thankful that she is here and doing well and loving life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment