Friday, July 29, 2011

"I don't like fish and chicken in my tummy because I want them to live". Autumn was feeling like a vegetarian at dinner tonight. Technically she is, really, I mean all she eats are waffles these days. Hey, they’re whole grain with lots of butter, but it's better than nothing, right?? She insists they are the best thing for you at breakfast AND dinner, nothing compares! I am sure in a week it will be something new, but it's tough to say! As long as she is eating SOMETHING, I am happy.

We had a fun, mellow day again today. Autumn had time to play with her friend Sophia, almost the exact same age. They had a blast!

We have a party set this Sunday for the big girls! Lots of family is going to be able to make it to this one, we are so grateful for all of your support, especially at events like this. :)

Next week will be a long and grueling one, so we'll take it one day at a time, but for now, let's enjoy this moment of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment