Thursday, September 22, 2011

Exhausted…we spent a long time today waiting and waiting. Something kids and adults alike are really good at, ha! If patience is a virtue, then Sage, Lindsey and Autumn are all goddesses! I cannot believe how many hours they have all spent in the confines of a hospital. It has become second nature to them now, as we move from school, to the hospital, to dance class, back to the hospital. It’s almost like a second home (yikes, not really!). At their ages, I only remember being in a hospital once, when my brother Adam was born and it was short and sweet, so I have nothing to compare this to, I am often at a loss as to where the minds of those girls can go, the deep trenches of reality that they have had to experience over the past seven months.


Try to see a little bit of yourself in everyone you meet, it’s the only way in which we can ever truly learn to be non- judgmental. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment